Lets Chat!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Carlos and Josephina woke up around 8am... And STAYED in their room, just chatting with each other. Baby Sassy Pants woke up around 8:15. So I go and tell the twins good morning, happy Easter and to go tell their dad happy Easter. Go get my baby and tell her happy Easter, and we all go to see what the Easter Bunny left them.

I don't know where I get this tradition but we hid the baskets for the kids in the house, and put eggs outside. The kids had a lot of fun this year, finding their baskets, helping the baby get eggs, she's so smart and figured out there was candy in them and started opening them as soon as she got them.

Saturday we woke up early to go to Lindon park for the Easter egg hunt, then we went to Trafalga. Sunday, we went to Tree's house for Easter dinner. Lots of yummy food (specially the funeral potatoes) :-) And then the kids had another egg hunt. The adults played spoons and NERTS.. Which I freakin sucked at! I just wasn't on top of my game and lost both games!















1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great, fun Easter!
    Loved the pics.

    Funeral potatoes, spoons, and NERTS aren't familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete