Lets Chat!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I can't wait until Summer

We bought the Passes Of All Passes. They include unlimited entrance to Trafalga and 7 Peaks. Owls games and 10% off of food at 7 Peaks. I'm excited to go to 7 Peaks as much as I want to this summer. Going just one day will definitely pay for the pass.

I'm also buying a bike and trailer thing. I really need to loose weight. I went to Lane Bryant this weekend and was trying some things on and cannot believe how big I have let myself get! This is thee fattest I have ever been. I don't want to be fat anymore, I don't want to be tired all the time. I think that getting out and riding the bikes with the kids to school and back will give me some energy and I'll be able to keep my house clean! HA!

I'm excited to be tan too! I need to find another swim suit too. I don't think mine from like 5 years ago is going to fit anymore. I will probably have to go to LB, and hopefully they will have some cute ones. I don't think fat people should be able to wear busy prints or bright colors. They look disgusting.. I don't want to be "one of those" fat people.I bought this super cute bomber jacket from LB for $6.99 down from $149.00!!!! That's so freaking exciting! I have NEVER found my size on that much of a clearance.

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah! I used to want to build a waterslide and lazy river in my yard, lol (acutally I still wouldn't mind, haha)

    Sounds like you're going have a FUN summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait! I love 7 Peaks but it's crazy expensive! And it's about 45 minutes away from my house. So I think this pass may have cost me more money than I saved! haha

    ReplyDelete