I was exhausted within the first 2 weeks! I feel like we've been on the go non stop. And we haven't even started swimming lessons, soccer lessons or Tai Kwon Doe (sp?). We've been having a lot of fun at 7 Peaks, going to the library for reading and renting books and movies. They have been playing a lot with their friends and having sleep overs. And, If you know me at all, you know that I'm not into sleep over's. They are okay at my house, but I never thought I would ever let my kids sleep over at their friends house. Ariana had her very first sleep over last weekend. And I only freaked a little. They had gone to Trafalga and her mom's phone died and I was calling and calling, txting and txting... Finally she called me and said that she was so sorry that her phone died, and I had to apologize for being such a freak.
We went up to Liberty Park up in SLC. It's a lot of fun up there for the kids. We found out that they have paddle boats too, so next time were up there, I think we're going to have to try them!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment